Prepaidgiftbalance is an official portal to check information about prepaid gift cards issued by U.S Bank. If you register your prepaid gift card on prepaidgiftbalnce.com portal, it will be easy for them to help you in case your card is lost or stolen. Here is more information about it you might want to know
What is a Prepaid Gift Balance Card?
Prepaid gift cards are partnered with Master card or Visa and issued by US national bank. You can purchase them at various stores. You can determine the amount at the time of purchase. These are not credit cards. They are prepaid debit cards with a fixed amount. You can choose $15, $20, $25 and $100.
These cards are usually sold at Kroger or Ralphs super markets. You can get them from variable other stores too. You can use them anywhere in the United States. If you want to gift someone for their birthday but don’t know what to buy for them, you can simply purchase a prepaid gift card and give it to them
What is www.prepaidgiftbalance.com ?
We now know what a prepaid gift card is. Now, let’s learn about prepaidgiftbalance official portal. This is a portal to check your card balance and track your past transactions. This portal is specially designed for the prepaid gift balance card holders. This is really useful when your card is lost or stolen. You need to register on the portal to avail all these benefits.
Register Prepaidgiftbalance Account
Let’s see how to register for the account with your card and get maximum benefits. Important thing is, you cannot access this portal outside USA.
- Open a secure browser and access prepaidgiftbalance.com
- Enter your 16 digit card number in the box under First Time User?
- The 16 digit number can be found on your prepaid gift card.
- Click on continue and follow the onscreen instructions. Enter the details it asks correctly and complete the registration.
- Once the registration is done, your card is registered on prepaid gift balance portal.
There is another way to register your card. You can register your card over the phone call too.
- Contact them by calling 1-888-853-9536
- When you call, tell them the 16 digit card number and the necessary information they seek from you
- When the process is completed, your card will be registered.
You have registered your card successfully. You can login and check your account balance and avail many other benefits.
- Go to the portal www.prepaidgiftbalance.com
- Choose Returning visitor? box and enter your 16 digit card number
- Click on login and you will see your dashboard
- There you can check your prepaid gift card balance
How can I use Prepaid Gift Balance?
You can use your prepaid gift card anywhere in the United States where Master Card or Visa debit cards are accepted. These cards do not work outside USA
You can not use this card to get cast at ATMs. You will not receive any cashback when you make a purchase using this card.
When you use this card at restaurants or salons where tipping is customary, you will receive additional 20% on your card. This will be added temporarily. 20% will be added to the total billing amount.
If you are using your gift card at hotels or car rentals, they usually hold 15% of the total amount you are billed. And, we recommend you to pay the attendant when you are using at the gas stations.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I make Internet, Phone and Mail order purchases?
Yes, you can do that. To do so, you need to register your card with your name and billing address. You can register at www.prepaidgiftbalance.com
2. Where can I use my card PIN?
You can use your card PIN while making purchases where entering PIN is allowed. You are agreed to not disclose your PIN to anyone.
3. Can I change my prepaid gift card PIN?
You can change it anytime by calling 888.853.9536
4. Does the card has an expiry date?
Yes, you can check it on the card. It is printed on the front of your card.
5. Can I reload my card after using all the prepaid balance?
Reloading the card is not possible. You can go to the store near you and buy a new one.
6. What if I spend more than the amount I have on my card?
You can ask the merchant to use your card balance. If the balance is not sufficient on your card, you can pay them with another form of payment
7. Prepaidgiftbalance contact information?
You can call them at 888-853-9536. They accept relay calls.